The Bird&Be Starter Pack
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Everything you need to learn more about your fertility.
We know that starting on your path to pregnancy can be full of questions, which is why we created our Starter Pack. It includes everything you need to learn more about your fertility, so you can save time and confidently seek out the help you may need along the way.
The Starter Pack includes:
- 1x At-Home Sperm Test (includes 2 tests)
- 1x Ovulation Tests (includes 9 tests)
- 1x Early Results Pregnancy Tests (includes 4 tests)
- 1x Collection Cup
How accurate are the tests?
Our lab quality tests are ultra-sensitive. That means you can get answers sooner and more reliably!
Early Response Pregnancy Test: Detect pregnancy up to five days before your expected period at over 99% accuracy—that’s max sensitivity for at-home tests. Plus, we save you some squinting with our quality conjugate (the color-changing dye molecules that interact with the hCG in your urine) so you get clear results.
Ovulation Test: Over 99.9% accurate, our Ovulation Tests detect LH, which surges right before you ovulate. This helps you know when to get busy if you’re trying to conceive (or when to call your doc if you need support). Ready to take an ovulation test? Our ovulation guide includes step-by-step instructions and a results decoder so you know when to take the test and when to reach out to a doctor once you get your results.
At-Home Sperm Test: Our non-invasive At-Home Sperm Test was developed in collaboration with YoSperm and Medical Electronic System and is over 97% accurate. It can flag low motile sperm concentration and quality—so, if needed, you can help sooner.
Why we are the best
What you may be asking yourself right now
When should I start testing with the ovulation tests?
Where can I get help interpreting my ovulation results?
I’ve been using the basal body temperature (BBT) method to track ovulation. Does this test replace BBT?
What sperm parameters does the sperm test measure?
The test also provides a score that puts your result in the context of other people with sperm who have had children. Finally, you’ll get a recorded video of your sample (trust us, it’s cool!) that can be shared with your doctor or kept completely private inside the app.
How do I take the sperm test?
- Open the app and connect the testing device to WiFi by following the instructions on the screen.
- Lay out all the pieces from the box on a clean surface.
- Collect your sample in the provided cup.
- Add the liquefaction powder to your sample.
- Wait 10 minutes, then mix your sample. It should now be runny.
- Use the pipette to drop your sample onto the slide.
- Insert the slide into the device. The device will record a video of the moving sperm and send it to the app on your phone. Your results will appear in 2 minutes.
What should I do if I get a low sperm test score?
How do the early pregnancy tests detect pregnancy so early?
Our ultra-sensitive strips can detect as little as 10 mIU of hCG per mL of urine. That’s why our tests can be used as early as six days before your missed period (which is five days before your expected period). The only way to detect levels lower than that is with a blood test at a clinic.